Chargeman vacancies in Naval Dockyard Mumbai-Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting application from the eligible candidates for recruitment to 121 posts of Chargeman in following disciplines — Engineering, Electrical, Weapon, Construction, Maintenance and Production, Planning & Control. Interested candidate may apply Online through the official website http://davp.nic.in from Apply Online before within 21 Days from the Date of Publication of the Advertisement.
Candidates selected for the post will be under Administrative control of the Western Naval Command. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below —
About Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Naval Dockyard Mumbai also known as Bombay Dockyard. It established in 1735 by the East India Company. Now the yard is under Indian Navy, and there every time some workers and engineers are working for making ships for Indian Navy.
Name of Organization
Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Total No. of Seats
- 121 vacancies
Discipline wise vacancies
- Engineering: 33 posts (UR-19, OBC-07, SC-04, ST-03)
- Electrical: 14 posts (UR-08, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01)
- Weapon: 08 posts (UR-06, OBC-02)
- Construction: 24 posts (UR-12, OBC-10, SC-02)
- Maintenance: 10 posts (UR-06, OBC-04)
- Production, Planning & Control: 32 posts (UR-15, OBC-09, SC-06, ST-02)
Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics OR Diploma in Engineering OR Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline.
Minimum-18 years and maximum-25 years as on closing date of application form.
Age of Relaxation
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Rs.9300/- Rs.34800/- and Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Selection based on common written examination & Physical Efficiency Test.
The applicants need to pay the application charges as per the norms of the government at the time of applying.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai — www.jobsuchi.com (See Application form’s link given below) on or before 20/01/2017
Steps to apply
- Candidates log on to jobsuchi.com
- Choose their willing posts and read the official notification
- If you meet the eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Click on submit option after checking the details.
- Don’t forget to take printout for further use of application
Note: Applications should be sent by online mode only.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Admit Card 2017 for Chargeman will be issued online before few days the date of test on the official website http://davp.nic.in/
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment Result 2017 will be provided online soon after finished the selection process on the official website
- Date of Advertisement : 24 to 30 December 2016
- Starting Date for Online Applications for 24 December 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration Applications : 15 January 2016