Sports Authority of India, New Delhi invite the application for 176 Assistant Coach vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-11-2016 at 10:00 AM to 01-12-2016 at 06:00 PM.
SAI Assistant Coach Jobs 2016are accepted through online mode only; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid.Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
Sports Authority of India
Name of the Posts
Total No of Posts
- 170 vacancies
Name of Sports Discipline
- Archery: 12 Posts
- Athletics: 15 Posts
- Badminton: 10 Posts
- Boxing: 18 Posts
- Cycling: 10 Posts
- Football: 20 Posts
- Gymnastics: 10 Posts
- Hockey: 10 Posts
- Judo: 06 Posts
- Kho-kho/ Kabaddi: 04 Posts
- Swimming: 10 Posts
- Volleyball: 08 Posts
- Water Sports: 12 Posts
- Wresting: 15 Posts
- Wt Lifting: 10 Posts
- Lawn Tennis: 06 Posts
Category wise vacancies
- General Category – 85 Posts
- SC Category – 26 Posts
- ST Category – 13 Posts
- OBC Category – 46 Posts
Educational Eligibility Norms
(a) Applicants must possess Diploma in coaching from SAI/NS-NIS or from any other recognized Indian / Foreign University.
(b) Participation in Asian Games/World Championship with certificate course in coaching.
(c) Qualification and participation in Olympic Games Desirable-B.P.Ed.
Candidates age limit is 21 to 30 years as on 01-12-2016. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC & other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in...........
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Interview and Field Test.
The application fee for GEN and OBC category is Rs.569 paid via SBI system generated bank challan. No fee for Female and reserved category.Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman do not need to pay any application fee.
Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month
Procedure to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in from 10-11-2016 at 10:00 AM to 01-12-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Step to apply for SAI Assistant Coach Jobs
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of passport
- size color photograph & signature
- Candidates need to access www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Click on the official notification for this vacancy carefully.
- Again click on “Online Application for the Recruitment of Assistant Coaches”
- Open the online application and fill information according to instruction & submit the form
- Take print out of online application for future use.
Shortlisted candidates name will announce on SAI official website.
Important Dates To remember
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-11-2016 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online :01-12-2016 at 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee 06-12-2016 before closing hours of Banking business
For more details like pay scale, allowances, benefits, sports kit, remittance, guidelines & other information click on the link given below…