Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for Muilti-Tasking (NonTechnical) Examination-Staff Selection Commission has invite the application for Muilti-Tasking (NonTechnical) Examination, For selection of the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff,a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non- Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States & Union Territories (UT).
Eligible candidates apply online application through official website| SSC , Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below check before applying.Online applications can be submit from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
Name of Post
Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS), Group-C
Total Number of Posts
- 8300 Posts
Region wise vacancies
1. Central Region : 325 Posts
2. Eastern Region : 634 Posts
3. Kerala-Karnataka Region : 666 Posts
4. Northern Region : 3186 Posts
5. North Eastern Region : 226 Posts
6. North Western Region : 534 Posts
7. Madhya Pradesh Region : 536 Posts
8. Southern Region : 705 Posts
9. Western Region : 1488 Posts
Candidate should be passed in Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 1st August 2017.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH + Cerebral Palsy: 10 years
- PH + OBC+ Cerebral Palsy: 13 years
- PH + SC/ST+ Cerebral Palsy: 15 years
Pay Band-I Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.1800/-(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level– 01)
Selection based on written Examination, (Paper-I & Paper-II) . Paper-I will be a objective type paper and Paper-II (descriptive type) will only be of qualifying nature.Only qualified candidates in Paper-I will be called for Paper-II.
Application fee charges for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff are Rs. 100/- (Rupees two hundred ten) plus service charges.Application fee should be pay by using online payment through debit card/credit card/ Net Banking and through Bank Challan at State Bank of India branch. No fee charges for All Women candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply
Candidates may visit official websites of the commission ssconline.nic.in for online registration which will be open from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017 (5.00 PM). Candidate should filled application form and upload scanned images of photograph & signature as per instructions given in notification.
Regional Help Lines Numbers
- SSC(NR), New Delhi - 01164715222, 01165021888,01124363343, 01124360840
- SSC(CR), Allahabad - 05322460511, 09452424060
- SSC(SR), Chennai - 09445195946, 04428251139
- SSC(WR), Mumbai - 09869730700, 07738422705
- SSC(ER), Kolkata - 09477461228, 09477461229
- SSC(MPR) Raipur - 09407921504, 09407921505
- SSC(KKR), Bangalore - 08025502520, 09483862020
- SSC(NWR), Chandigarh - 09915509204, 09915509331
- SSC(NER), Guwahati - 09085073593, 09085015252
- Last date for submission of application: 30.01.17