Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites the Application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee, Upper Division Clerk and various Posts.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below..
Name of Organization
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Total Number of Vacancies
- 168 Posts
1. Stipendiary Trainee: 157 Posts
- Electrician: 39 Posts
- Plant Operator: 20 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 19 Posts
- Mason: 14 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 09 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 05 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 posts
- Painter: 05 Posts
- A/C Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 posts
- Plumber: 03 Posts
- Fitter: 02 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine): 02 Posts
- Mechanic – Repairs & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle: 02 Posts
- Mechanist: 01 Posts
2. Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 01 Post
3. Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Details
Stipendiary Trainee :
- Post No 1 : HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- Post No 2 to 19 : SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) / Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) / Fitter / Machinist / Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant) / Welder (GMAW & GTAW) / Turner / A/C Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) / Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine) / Mechanic (Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle / Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Mason / Painter / Plumber / Carpenter.
Technician/C (Boiler Operator) : SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Upper Division Clerk : A degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English and Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
- For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 18-22 years.
- For post 2 candidates age limit should be between 18-25 years.
- For post 3 candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years as on 13/12/2016.
-Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules-
- Post No 1 to 19 : Rs.21700 / 25500/- per month
- DR/01 / DR/02 : Rs.25500/- per month
Candidates should have to pay which is Rs. 100/- through the three-fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India. No fee for SC/ ST category, PWD candidates, Ex-service men & Women candidates.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination, Trade Test & Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in from 19/11/2016 to 13/12/2016 & attend for written exam with printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) & original certificates along with the self-attested copies of certificates as mentioned in the notification.
Steps to Apply BARC Job
- Candidates need to access www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- Go through official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for future use.
Candidates will get their result on BARC official website.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date for Online Application: 19/11/2016.
- Last Date for Online Application: 13/12/2016.