Indian Bank relised an advertisement for filling up 324 vacancies of Probationary Officer (PO). Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply may send their PO Application Forms before the deadline (last date) 22.12.2016.
Detailed Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria all these details are available at Bank’s Career Page 2016-17. For more details please read the official notification given below.More details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below
About Indian Bank:
It is the company of Financial Services which is Indian state-owned. It has 2100 Branches all over the India. The headquarter of the company states in Chennai. Indian Bank gives the many facilities like Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking etc .It provides the secure, fast and reliable services.
Indian Bank Manipal School Of Banking
Total Post :-
- 324 vacancies
Probationary Officer (PO)
Distribution of vacancies :-
- SC :- 48 post
- ST :- 24 post
- OBC :- 87 post
- Unreserved :- 165 post
Candidates applying for above vacancy must have graduation degree with a minimum of 60% in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016):
20 to 28 years
• For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
• For OBC Candidates: 03 years
• For PwD Candidates: 10 years
• For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs.100
• For all others Category Candidates: Rs.600
- Written examination for admission in diploma course
- Successful completion of 1 year diploma
- Personal Interview and GD
Exam centers in kerala :
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Indian Bank website "www.indianbank.co.in" from 06-12-2016 to 22-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online.
- First log on the official site of Indian Bank at www.indianbank.in
- On the home page applicants should go in the Career section.
- Here you will get Probationary Officer Advertisement link.
- Read the whole notification and then click on Apply online.
- Here a registration form will open asking for your details.
- Enter Personal Information, Permanent Postal Address, Valid E-Mail ID, Recent passport size photo and signature.
- Submit all the details carefully. Your form will get submit into the Indian Bank.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password.
- Notification Dated :- 05.12.2016
- Commencement of Indian Bank Online Registration :- 06.12.2016
- Closing date for submission of online application form :- 22.12.2016
- Payment of application fees/ Intimation charges (online) :- 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Download of Indian Bank Pre Exam Training Call Letter :- 05.01.2017
- Indian Bank Pre Exam Training 2017 :- 12.01.2017 to 19.01.2017
- Download of Indian Bank Admit Card :- 11.01.2017 onward
- IB Online Exam Date (Preliminary) :- 22.01.2017
- Result for Indian Bank Pre Exam :- 30.01.2017
- Check IB Call letter for Mains Exam :- 16.02.2017
- Date of Online Mains Exam :- 28.02.2017