Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State noted below for appointment in the post mentioned below. Application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after "ONE TIME REGISTRATION" (thulasi psc registration).
Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.More details like age limit,educational qualification, how to apply are given below , read the official notification carefully before applying .
381/2016 To 386/2016
Name of post
Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Male candidates and differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply
Number of Vacancies
Method of Appointment
Direct Recruitment from candidates belonging to the above mentioned communities only (Battalion wise)
(a) Educational: Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent
(b) Physical Qualifications:
1) Height : A minimum of 152 cm Minimum height shall be 150 cm for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste.
2) Eye Sight : Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses. Vision Right Eye Left Eye Distant Vision 6/6 Snellen 6/6 Snellen Near Vision 0.5 Snellen 0.5 Snellen
Note:- (a) Each eye must have a full field of vision. Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the Eye or lids of either eye will be deemed to be adisqualification.
3).Must be free from apparent physical defects like Knock-knee, Flat Foot, Varicose vein, Bow legs, Deformed limbs, irregular and protruding tooth, Defective speech and hearing.
4) Must qualify in any five events out of eight events specified below of the National Physical Efficiency,
- 100 Meters Run 17 Seconds
- High Jump 1.06 Meters
- Long Jump 3.05 Meters
- Putting the Shot (4 kgs) 4.88 Meters
- 200 Meter runs 36 Seconds
- Throwing the throw ball 14 Meters
- Shuttle Race (25x4 meter) 26 Seconds
- Skipping (One Minute) 80 times
18-29 - For candidates belonging to LC/AI, Muslim, Hindu Nadar, OX & Dheevara communities i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1987 and 1.1.1998 are eligible to apply for this post (both dates included).For SC/ST candidates and candidates belonging to OX community, who have converted to Christianity from SC community after attaining 18 years and children of such parents i.e only candidates born between 2.1.1985 and 1.1.1998 are eligible to apply for this post
Rs. 22,200 – 48,000/- per month
How To Apply
Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password (kerala psc user login). Candidates must click on the 'Apply now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
Important Dates To Remember
- Last date of receipt of applications : 14.12.2016, Wednesday upto 12 midnight