Airports Authority of India (AAI) has published a notification for the recruitment of 682 Apprentice vacancies in various posts . Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 08-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Total No.of Posts
- 682 posts
Name & Name of the Posts
- Graduate Operations Management Apprentice: 100 Posts
- Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice: 05 Posts
- Graduate IT Apprentice: 10 Posts
- Graduate Finance Apprentice: 116 Posts
- Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice: 44 Posts
- Engineering (Civil) Diploma Cadre: 59 Posts
- Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice: 30 Posts
- Diploma Electrical Engg Apprentice: 36 Posts
- Graduate Fire Apprentice: 23 Posts
- Diploma Fire Apprentice: 46 Posts
- Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice: 62 Posts
- Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice: 70 Posts
- ITI CNS Apprentice: 34 Posts
- ITI Fitter Apprentice: 30 Posts
- ITI Wireman Apprentice: 17 Posts
Candidates should possess Science Graduate with MBA or Engineering Graduate in any discipline or Equivalent for S.No-1, Graduate with Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation Research/ Economics for S.No-2, B. E/ B. Tech (IT/ CSE) or Equivalent for S.No-3 & for other refer official notification.
Candidates age should be between 18-24 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC for the posts reserved for them.
Eye Sight: 6/6 with each Eye without Glassed for Distance Vision and N5 with each eye for Near Vision.
AAI Recruitment board will conduct Physical endurance test + driving test + Online exam. Candidates will be selected based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
Rs 7500 for Graduate Apprentice, Rs 6000 for Diploma Apprentice and Rs 7000 for ITI apprentice Trainee
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aai.aero from 08-11-2016 to 30-11-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online
- Log on through the website www.aai.aero
- Select the desired post & Click on it.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-11-2016.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30-11-2016.
For more details like qualification, stipend, vacancy details, period & other information click on the link given below….